We had a wonderful time in Spain (picture link on sidebar)!
Our hotel was in a city called Salou, about 50 km (30 miles) west of Barcelona, and had it's own private beach.
- We went to Caribe Aquatic Park. Only the indoor pools were open (the outdoor portion didn't open until 15 May) but we still had a great time.
- In the afternoon, we went to PortAventura (Universal Studios). Since P is only 100 cm (39 inches) tall, there were quite a few rides she couldn't ride, but she still had a great time.
- We went to Barcelona, where we took a tour of the city attop a double decker bus and stopped for lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Since P was a tad underdressed (it was windy), so I was forced to shop for her a new outfit.
More pictures here.
- Barcelona is now one of my top 5 favorite cities after this trip.
- After breakfast, P and I took a walk on the beach, where we saw a lone jellyfish in the water. About 2 hours later, we went to the beach (the water was warm and very clear), and someone with a couple of nets caught the jellyfish and removed it from the water.P was really concerned about the jellyfish, because she saw the movie Shark Tales, and thought they were cool.
- After breakfast, we returned home, where it is about 20 degrees colder than Spain.
Check out my tan after only 4 days:
Next stop? Legoland for Memorial Day.